Automate statistical analyses
The R Service Bus allows to automate statistical analyses based on R and to integrate such analyses into workflows and business processes. The architecture of the R Service Bus cleanly separates the integration logic (job acceptors and result handlers built on top of a messaging core) from the business logic (end users or software that trigger jobs) and the statistical logic (R scripts and / or functions that perform the actual computation).
- trigger statistical jobs using REST and many other protocols (SOAP, e-mail, (s)ftp, etc.)
- manage jobs for multiple applications using dedicated input and output queues
- scale to thousands of concurrent requests, native load balancing support
- distribute different types of jobs to different R pools
- keep track of usage statistics
- health checks and administration APIs